Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Few Words...

I have another post coming up tomorrow/this week, but I want take the time to say GOD BLESS YOU, to all those who have prayed for Japan and donated to the many organizations and services that have set up donation funds to aid relief in Japan.  Please also consider giving what you can to victims of other disasters as well, even as we keep Japan in our hearts and prayers.  Even if it's a couple dollars or even some change, YOU'RE STILL MAKING A DIFFERENCE~  Good things will happen because of it, for sure!

Image (c) by Robert Troutman.  Borrowed from GlobalGiving.Org.
Now, I promise I'll get that post I mentioned up ASAP (just need to snap a few photos) that should be fun to read!  So please look forwad to it!  And as always, stay safe~

No comments:

Post a Comment