Saturday, October 20, 2012

Birthday Gets! (super-belated)

Hello all!  Because I am forever late to the party, I'm only now getting around to showing you what you what I got for my birthday, waaaaaaaay back on February 28th~  Really, I've been meaning/wanting/needing to make this post for awhile now, so I figured I'd better do it before it gets any later than it already is.  XD

I took myself shopping on the afternoon of my birthday, after a lovely morning with birthday doughnuts, extra sleep, and video games.  My store of choice was a local store, since I was hoping that I would walk out with some amazing deals on great pieces.  And you know what?  I did!  Here's what I got:

Cute striped dress! Super on-trend for spring. Brand: one clothing.

Black peep-toe pumps from Madden Girl by Steve Madden. These were a steal at only $15.99!

New jeans from Old Navy. They were having a $19 sale, and these fit so nicely, I just had to get them!

And here's my makeup for the day (sorry, I didn't take an outfit shot as it wasn't anything special, just comfy for trying on clothes):

Lol, blurry MySpace style photo~ Wearing a black cotton tunic, and a  crown necklace from F21. Diamond Lash  Glamourous Eye uppers, and I THINK I had on Princess Eye lowers, but I'm not sure anymore. XD

After the shopping, I went to Red Robin to have dinner with N, who was super-awesome to meet me on her way home from work to spend at least part of my birthday with me, which I really appreciated, as I love making as big a deal as I can out of my birthday.  But unfortunately, I was too busy gobbling my delicious chicken dish to take any pictures of our food, or even the milkshake that N bought me in honor of the day, fuuuuuuu~  However, it was all wonderful, and a great ending to an awesome birthday, so I'm happy!

BUT! There's one more present I got myself, and that is something I've wanted for a VERY long time:

Can you guess what's in the box???
That's right! I got my first pair of Jeffery Campbell shoes! I chose the classic Lita boots in taupe suede. They're sooooooo gorgeous in person and I LOVE wearing them so much, OMG! Here are some photos:


My lovely Litas! I ordered them from Nordstrom; so lucky to find them in my size and in the color I wanted!

Side shot. Super-cute, aren't they? I can't wait to do Fall coordinates with them~

The Litas had to disappear for the summer, since it's been so hot in California these past few months (would've been crazy to wear these in our 100+ degree weather), but I'm so ready for the weather to cool down so I can wear them again! I was afraid they might look a bit awkward on my huge feet (I wear a size 10 >_<), but they look great! And I love the extra height these give me! If you're thinking of getting a pair, GO FOR IT! I can't wait until my budget allows for another pair~ :3

Anyway, hopefully there will be a coordinate or inspiration post coming up in the future, and maybe some reviews soon, so please look forward to it!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment