Friday, November 23, 2012

Random Coordinates: Winter & Spring 2012

Hello all~ Today I wanted to share some coordinate photos I took randomly the past few seasons. Not so great photo quality, but I thought why not post them anyway?

New Years' Eve coordinate, 12-31-11. I had just bought the ruffled tank top and coral cardigan from Target as part of a Christmas gift. I paired them with dark denim skinny jeans and comfy dark brown mouton boots~



Coordinate for visiting Ri and her family in San Diego, 03-31-12. Coral cardigan from Target, floral skirt from H&M, Jeffrey Campbell Lita boots, and no-brand thrifted black top. Wig from e-bay (see previous wig post).

Coordinate for attending Ri's graduation from law school, 05-12-12. Wearing the One Clothing striped dress & belt, no-brand cardigan, and my JC Litas. I got such a bad tan line on my chest that day. XD

I'd like to do more coordinate posts, but I need to remember to take photos! Like I had a really cute mode-style coordinate in April that I wanted to take a photo of, but I forgot.  >_<  Hopefully as I start to dress up more, I can be better about that to keep track of my growth as I move into finding a more gyaru style for myself. I'm looking to have more coordinates to show you soon!

Maybe I'll do a gets post next, since I've snagged some pretty things lately, but need to take photos first. XD

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment