Monday, October 1, 2012

Back With My Fall 2012 Wishlist

I'm back from my long hiatus! Did you all miss me? XD But seriously, thank you for sticking with me. And thank you to all my followers, old and new! I'm so happy to know that there are people reading what I write; it makes me want to try harder so I can have more to share with you! I've been thinking about when is a good time for me to try blogging again, and even though I'll be busy with work and the classes I'm taking, I'll strive to find a way to be/stay motivated and able to blog regularly (I'll be shooting for once a week).

Anyway, I hope everyone's been having a lovely summer. Since we're winding down into Autumn/Fall now, I thought I'd share some of the things I've been wishing to add to my wardrobe as the season (and my tastes) change! I've really been liking dresses lately, like a LOT, a lot. I have only 3 casual dresses in my closet now, so let's start with the dresses I'd like to add to that and work our way down the list:

 ~ DRESSES ~





~ TOPS ~
(all from Miss Selfridge)




~ JEWELRY ~
(all from Forever21)



~ CIRCLE LENS ~
(find them at Pinky Paradise)
Princess Mimi Sesame Gray
Geo Mimi Cafe Waffle Gray
Puffy 3 Tone/Shinny Gray


~ EYELASHES ~
Diamond Lash Beauty Eye upper lashes.

And that's all! I hope I will be able to splurge on some of these items in the near future. I want to build a colorful, yet elegant and girly wardrobe for myself. I'm not sure that my tastes correspond to any specific style of Gal yet, but hey, that's why fashion is so much fun to play around with. I'm looking forward to taking on the challenge of developing my style more and making it fit into a Gal aesthetic. ^  ^

What are your must-haves for Fall? Are you into dresses for this season like I am, or have some great trousers or jeans been catching your eye? And oh, I didn't post any cardigans, which I LOVE. I'm going to wait until they start showing up more once it gets colder, and maybe do another post on just cardis. We'll see.

But! I have some posts lined up for the future; a collective coordinate post, belated gets posts, and I want to start posting magazine picks and inspirations. I love when I see posts like that, so it would be nice to contribute to them with a couple of posts of my own, I think. ^ ^ I will try my best to post again soon, so stay tuned!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment