Sunday, March 25, 2012

Going On Hiatus

Signing off for now!  But don't worry; I'll be back.  ^ ^ Image from Universal Doll.

I just wanted to officially announce that this blog is going on hiatus.  I don't know for how long, but I hope that when I come back, I'll be more inspired and further along in developing my style than I am now.  There are a lot of things going on in my life that I need to be focusing on as well, so when things calm down and I'm making at least some kind of progress, I'll be back.

Thank you to everyone who read and commented; hopefully you'll come back when I do!  I'll still be reading and commenting on all the lovely blogs I read and looking for more to add to my list.  Hopefully this break will be just the jolt & recharge I need style-wise.


I wish you all a happy spring and much luck in everything you do!

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment