Thursday, March 8, 2012

Around Town II

Hello! I wanted to post today, but my thoughts on what I should blog about are so jumbled up right now, I'm not really sure what to post.  I want to do more personal style posts, but I'm only now just getting a hold of resources that will help with that, so please bear with me!  I'll do my best to show things like makeup shots, outfits, and gets as soon as I can~  Actually, I have some photos for a gets post, including some things I got for my birthday last week, so look forward to that in the near future!

Anyway, I've got quite a backlog of photos building up of pictures I take while I'm out and about on just normal days, so I thought I'd share a few more of them today!  Enjoy~

A bent streetlight I saw on my way home from work this past summer.  How did that happen???

A shot of a lovely sunset taken from the parking lot of the shopping center I go to when I need a Target.

This bumper sticker made too much sense for me not to capture it for keeps. ^  ^

Cute boots at one of my local Forever 21 stores

A beautiful cloudy sky on a November day

One of the parks near my neighborhood on the way to the public library

A very pink car I saw at the Victoria Gardens shopping mall upon leaving Jamba Juice.  XD
That's all for now!  I do have more photos from around town, but those will be another post, so hopefully that's something else to look forward to.  ^  ^

Until next time~

No comments:

Post a Comment