Thursday, November 3, 2011

Belated Halloween & Hair/Makeup Shot

Ahhhh, I'm late posting this week, but Happy Belated Halloween! How was it for you?  Did you get candy or go to a party?  I went to spend the evening with a very good friend of mine and her family.  Since I've never really celebrated Halloween or anything like that before, it was lots of fun to help decorate and hand out candy to all the adorable trick-or-treaters that came by!  I dressed up as a witch for the day, but alas, I forgot to take pictures of my costume.  TT-TT  But I did take one of my hat once I finished it!
Behold, my custom-designed & made witch hat!
I was very pleased with the way it came out!  Basically, I sewed on some striped ribbon around the crown, and made a pumpkin pin to go on the front. But the felt pumpkin and the feathers had to be glued in, since they wouldn't stay on otherwise.  XD  And maybe next year I'll get a more elaborate dress and jewelry so I can use this hat again.  :3


Also, here's an extra shot of me wearing my new wig from the last post in action when I went to get my university transcripts last week:


I really *loved* having long, flowing hair AND bangs again, OMG~  I absolutely love this wig, and plan on buying at least a few more. I also wore my Diamond Lash Glamorous lashes, which turned out to be just right to wear with this wig.  But I can't wait to get my hands on some circle lenses, which I think will really help me achieve the look I'm going for. ^  ^

Well, I have job training to go to in the morning, so I need to get to bed now.  Hopefully I'll be back soon!

Until next time~

2 comments:

  1. That is a very pretty wig. I love the color. Good luck with your job training!

    ReplyDelete