Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Shoes from SCawaii

The September 2011 issue of SCawaii had a spread about the on-trend shoe styles and colors for Fall.  Since I love shoes (nothing like a pair of shoes to make your day sometimes!), I wanted to share the spread!  Take a look at S Cawaii's pick of the Fall shoe offerings:

They're all so pretty! Which ones would you choose?
The go-to colors are Navy, Orange, Khaki (of the green-ish variety), and Bordeaux (which is a shade of wine..?).  I love the richness of all these colors.  They'd certainly make a monotone outfit pop!  Or they could be a great statement to any coordinate. 

My favorites?  The bordeaux Lita-style boots, the t-strap pumps, and the mary-jane wedge pumps.  And how cute are the bows on the orange mary-jane pumps!  It's a cute, even DIY-able trend, actually.  But those three shoe styles would be all I need shoe-wise for the season, aside from boots as we move into colder weather.  ^  ^

Which do you like?  Have you seen any shoes in these styles at your local stores? If so, where?

Also, I'm looking into getting a new commenting system, since I'm having trouble with the one Blogger has by default.  Any suggestions?  I'm considering Disqus, but other options would be great.  Thanks!
Until next time~!

No comments:

Post a Comment